Sunday, March 12, 2006

Irish??



Hello all,
I have some pictures to share. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I finished my kilt today. I have it on right now. It feels a bit strange but very comfortable. I made it over two days, which totaled about 6 hours. Chris and Kelly are coming on Friday and Chris and we are going to where them out to to the pub. Very cool.

Also, I am including a picture for Jon that was on the side of a building here in Albany. What this to be your first brownfields project?

Kevin

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize we're wearing them out to the pub. We best have some pre-party beverages first, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to see how we are feeling before going out to the pub. I'm not sure if I have teh ball to wear it to the bar. No matter where we wear them (out or just around) it will frak out Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frak!

    It looks excellent with the fleece jacket. But where is your sock knife?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sock Knife!? Frak! Frak!

    Its a sgian dubh, and the irish don't get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Kev if you don't have the ball to wear it out in public, its ok, we'll find the other one somewhere.

    I bet the cat has it though.

    ReplyDelete