Sunday, March 05, 2006

First Post from the Orginal Wild Tequila Dance Creator

Hello everyone -

Welcome to my first blog post. JoAnna and Bill have graciously walked me thru this very complicated process... Here is a link to the school website I "manage" as part of my GA position. Someday soon we might post the Stafford County town center plan I have been putting together with other classmates. Bill and I just finished playing raquetteball. We are going to make pizza's now.

The post about living upstream was interesting because I am working on a ecological regional plan for my environmental policy class. Thanks to whoever posted it.

Well, someday I will do more blogging. Until then, don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

  1. Don't hold my breath!? I'm holding my breath that someone is actually gonna post video showing the wild tequila dance. I'm pretty sure we got that footage from New Years in the poconos. Anybody?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was kevin that shot that video... Kevin? Kevin???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have the video but it is going to have to wait a while. My laptop is out of juice until we get a new A/C adaptor. Ours fired itslef the other day. A new one is on order. I am doing everything from work right now but can't look for the video through all the CDs I have. And the more you anticipate something the more sweet it is!!!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete