Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Views of glass


This is downright boring when compared to Steve's kick ass lab. I didn't have to clear off 3 inches of papers, but I've only been at this desk for about 4 months - which also explains the lack of cool stuff. We're supposed to be moving to a new building early next year, so I haven't invested much in making my desk homey. I'm very jealous of Chris's fish tank.

This is the view from my desk and then a nicer pict of the building we stare at. Unfortunetly the building is empty, so I don't have any good voyueristic stories to tell.

2 comments:

  1. yours is nice too!
    lots of windows-
    we are discouraged from opening the blinds in our office... I think i am the only one who opens them ("illegeally") Our thermastat gets all out of wack when it has to deal with the sunlight factor (which rarely is an issue here).
    Did you say your office will be moving soon? It looks so new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my windows. You go ahead and break office law and open the blinds! I was just reading that being able to see trees from your desk reduces stress and makes you a better worker.

    Our office is probably moving - not because the building is old, but because we are a small non-profit that thinks we have lots of money. Our current space is a bit too pricey.

    ReplyDelete