Thursday, December 08, 2005


OH, I hope I have done this right....first time blogger, here. Ok, so here are some shots of our place. We didn't pick the colors, so the kitchen color (affectionaly known as either "cheese puff orange" or macaroni and cheese) wasn't Kevin's idea, although it could have been. We love our landlord, as Kevins mentioned earlier. He is letting us borrow a bunch of his furnishings.
The apartment still has the lingering smell of paint, but maybe if I start drawing, this could be used to my artistic advantage :)
I had another job interview today. This one was with the NYS Senate as one of their photographer. Kevin is still hoping to hear from someone (HELLLLOOOO out there! insert echo here)! Well, all are welcome to visit. We like to entertain!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! It looks like you two are all settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. And expecting guests. You'll have to post pictures of food to get me over though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks great. It must be nice to have your own place - I remember what it was like living with Bill's parents for a few months. It was nice to be with family, but still a little weird.

    I've seen mobiles (?) like the one hanging above your kitchen table in the modern art museam here. I always want to spin them - but then the buzzers go off and it's very embarrassing. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:55 PM

    No, I didn't make any of the mobiles, but that is something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. I love kinetic energy and am fasinated by what little air change it takes to move them. Kevin's sister-in-law made the ones in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete