Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Wild Tequila Dance blog...

Welcome to the blog. We've all kept in touch via email quite nicely, this just takes it to the next level, for anyone that wants to participate. If I left anyone out of the member list, lemme know. Feel free to post pictures, video, whatever... start a discussion about EPA CAFE standards / lumber tariffs, post recipes for pie, whatever you think anyone else might be remotely interested in, even if they're not - feel free to post anyways. Sometime later I may upload the WSB video from last year, though I'm gonna need to shrink it down quite a bit first.

There's an RSS feed for this blog - I'm assuming people know how to use that to keep informed of updates? My personal favorite way is via a FireFox extension called infoRSS. Click on the little orange XML button for the feed.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment