Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Anything Mountain Biking

Since the mountain biking season is winding down, I thought I'd share some pictures from 2008.

Michael on the Juicy Bacon trail at Dryer Road in Victor.
Finishing up the VERY muddy Raccoon Rally xc race.
Kev getting ready to roll out at Shindagin Hollow.
After a great day at Shindagin.
A family cemetery in Shindagin.
Michael taking a break from enjoying the blackberries at Gilbert Lake State Park.
A cool leaf mud tattoo received by Megan at Norwich/Brookfield.
A view of Letchworth Gorge from the Finger Lakes Trail.


2 comments:

  1. yeah, the trails at this place all have interesting names - black widow, humpty dumty, i-pod, zig zag. Juicy bacon is pretty fun. If I could get blogger to cooperate, I have a mildly entertaining video of me wiping out on that same log Michael is so effortlessly clearing...

    ReplyDelete