Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scavenger Hunt list

Here is the list so far. Any comments/additions/deletions?

gaggle of geese
something purple
happiness
a red button (my fav on the list! so simple, but so many options.)
water reflections
a community garden
rust
a discarded couch
potential energy
lightening
cleanliness
messiness
beer
neighborliness
anything mountain biking
a mammal
kites
hardware
something old-timey
a sign of autumn
cheese
wonkiness
excitement
serenity

Want to start Memorial Day and run through Labor Day? Post here? Or are there other ideas?

4 comments:

  1. mmm, new-born twins? Is that fair? Am I cheating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is cheating, I don't mind. I want to see lots of adorable baby photos.

    Bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My sister would like to play. Is it ok if I add her to the blog? Any other siblings interested?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in as well. Maybe we will have our computer back to actually download the pictures. Damn HP!

    ReplyDelete