Thursday, September 14, 2006

Picasa and memory lane


So I have discovered picasa will allow me to select photos and directly publish to the blog... This is pretty cool.

Soooo, here are some to take us all down memory lane.

The first one is from the SC backpacking trip. Mud, horses, Maple zigzaging after rabbit scents, rain, rain, and did I mention the rain?

Kevin practicing for Karate Kid 4, although he doesn't look serious enough...

The next picture is from the first Algonquin canoe trip that was "ambitious." 17 beaver dam crossings (actually 34 because we went back the same way) loons, solitutude...

And finally, the Halloween run at Green Lakes SP. I think that one was on our fridge at Planet 504 for a while.



 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant!

    Actually, the third photo is rom the SECOND Algonquin canoe trip, don't be forgettin Opeonga Lake and 3ft chop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I had my order reversed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I love old pictures!
    Good for friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shoelaces on my boots still have an organish-tinge from that SC mud...

    ReplyDelete