Thursday, September 14, 2006

MPV - multipurpose vehicle?

 

I was reading the latest Bicycling magazine which has an article about small cars that are friendly bike-carrying, and they mentioned the MINI. So I feel compelled to post this picture of Bonnie hauling a kayak from our August canoe trip. Ahh, canoeing... While I wouldn't drive excessively fast, or corner like I want to, it is duable. So are three bikes or three people and a weekends worth of backpacking gear (as long as one is willing to be somewhat (really) cramped.

However, I can't hose out the inside. You need a jeep or element (preferably in Galapogos Green) to do that. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny you know I hosed out the element a week or 2 ago for the first time because it was starting to smell like a mini with 3 people and backpacks and bikes and whatnot...

    ReplyDelete