Tuesday, August 29, 2006

How Syracuse Are You?



My 10 Year High School reunion was this summer, and although I did not attend I am now on the mailing list serve and get a number of emails from a lot of people I have not seen in quite a while. This one was funny... I am not sure what it means, but almost all the questions are true for me- is that good or bad?! :)

______
Think you escaped Syracuse forever? Try this quiz and find out "How Syracuse are You?" http://www.quizie.com/test.php?testid=479387

2 comments:

  1. I am only 47% Syracuse, but alot of the things I had to answer "no" to aren't my fault. I would have loved for Dave Eichorn to visit my elementary school. And I have to be honest, Central New Yorkers do have funny accents.

    I knew Doppler the weather cat though, and I convinced my boss to make our web page orange and blue in honor of the Cuse. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Thank GOd I grew up downstate.

    ReplyDelete