Thursday, January 12, 2006

Photos of Gettysburg or Bellingham, Washington or the Mount Baker region?

I have a friend from high school who works for a company that publishes travel guides. On occassion she needs additional photos for the books they publish and she sends out a call for help. Currently, she is in need of picts from Gettysburg and Washington State. You don't get any money for your photo, but you would get a free copy of the book and you'd get to see your name in print! If you have any photos of the sort, let me know and I can put you in contact with Jen.

If anyone is interested I can post any of her future requests here too. She sends them out every couple of months.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    I would be willing to give her some pictures for her book. Sorry, I read this a little late. Let me know what I can do...drop me an email because I don't check this that often.

    ReplyDelete