Thursday, January 12, 2006

Favorite Place


I have started working again on my "to go" list of places that I would like to visit/spend time in at some point. Chris and I used this format when we lived in KY and made a list of all the places nearby that we wanted to get to while we lived in that part of the country. Then when we had time for a trip, we picked a place of the list based on distance, time, etc.

Lately we've noticed that there are a lot of places in NY that we have not explored yet. So I started new list of places local and beyond. Its a growing list, but I could use other input and recommendations.

I would love to hear what everyone's top 3 favorite places are- Categories are:
1) National Park/Forest/Etc.
2) City
3) Rural town/off-the-beaten path


Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea: Travelogue month in Stumpieland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!

    Freak-ily, one of the book series that my friend who is looking for photos produces is called "Off the Beaten Path." How odd that our posts were so close together in time and so related in content.

    Crazy...

    ReplyDelete