Sunday, November 11, 2007

Different Cupcakes

Going off Jon's "pancake" I found some interesting cupcakes. I am not sure what to think about some of these. The chipolte cinnamon sounds a little out of my realm, but I can see you making it Chris!

Check them out. (There's even a black and tan for Jon!)
http://cupcakeblog.com/index.php/2007/01/cupcake-round-up-2/

Hope everyone is doing well! The leaves have finally started to change and fall (rather rapidly, I might say). I was driving home from Maggie's this morning and it looked as if I was on the yellow brick (or should I say leaf) road!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm... those cappachino chocolate ones look so good. so do the tiramisu- i may have to try making those sometime.
    ...its early in the morning for cupcakes but those pictures sure made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why me - I don't like chipotle. But put me down for the Tiramisu ones. I say we add those to the New Years celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is never too early in the morning for cupcakes... and yes, we should test some of these out for new years - I vote for the black and tan cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete