Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cubes and Views Round 2?

It was so much fun last time we did this, and many of us have moved to new jobs and new cities since last year, so I was wondering if we wanted to revive the office and view post of yore?

This is the Shriner's Murat Shrine and the silver Saturn is my pimped out car in my parking lot.

I work in theEnglish Foundation Building, which was built specifically for human service organizations in Indianapolis. The YMCA is there and some children's orgs. My window is the third from the left on the top floor.

This is my cube. Still clean cuz I've only been there 3 weeks.

This is my view. I face due west, so I get to see the weather roll in. The big building is the Scottish Rite Cathedral. I guess they are freemasons of some sort.


What do everyone else's new diggs look like???

No comments:

Post a Comment