Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Turkey Day recipes?

Who has some good turkey day recipes? I like to make cranberry gravy by simmering fresh cranberries in ginger ale with some orange zest for a few hours, skimming and then blending if necessary till it's a nice gravy-like consistencey... Think I got that off of good eats, not sure. Whatcha got for me ??? *Update* Check that, Here are the ingredients for the deliscious cranberry gravy featured on Good Eats:
12 oz Cranberries
2 C Orange Juice
3 C Ginger Ale
2 Tbls Maple Syrup
2 Tbls Brown Sugar
Zest of Orange
Pinch of Salt
Simmer a long time, (stick) blend. Mmmmm... delish.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. we should make higher res photos available for those who make desktop wallpaper out of them.

    Excellent pic by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I do that?

    Post a picture and show me how its done! I need to see some more CNY early winter shots.

    ReplyDelete